OpenXchange for Your Business
Communications and collaboration are two of the most important aspects of any business. That being said, there are many email solutions available, but not all of them offer the reliability, security and functionality that your business demands.
Broadview’s OpenXchange has become a welcomed, professional alternative, Web-based email solution for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers a single, intuitive, feature-rich email and collaboration platform supported 24/7 by expert staff in top-notch data centers, guaranteeing reliability standards unmatched by free email solutions. This centralized email and collaboration platform excels in ease-of-use, affordability, accessibility and peace of mind.
And, the advantages don’t end there:
• Gain All-Access: Connect from anywhere at any time, from the devices of your choice, all synchronized so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
• It’s Cost-Effective: No need to stretch your budget; OpenXchange provides great value for your money and is broken into affordable plan levels, so you only pay for the functionality each user requires.
• It’s Reliable and Secure: Data is stored in a secure and reliable data center; seamlessly retrieve it on any device, in any location, at any time.
OpenXchange provides a powerful communications solution without tying you to the excess expense of options you don’t need. Below are the convenient plan options for businesses of any size:
Utilize OpenXchange Basic for an:
• Integrated Online Experience: Simplify your operations with centralized management of your Web-based email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and social media accounts into a single, clutter-free online dashboard.
Upgrade to OpenXchange Mobile for:
• Improved Mobile Functionality: Utilize ActiveSync to synchronize your information across multiple devices and enjoy mobile optimized interfaces for your smartphone.
Choose OpenXchange Collaborate for the entire above, plus:
• Powerful Web-Based Collaboration: Enable employees to share calendars, attachments, contacts and files for tracking, editing, and reviewing – work together, no matter how far apart you are.
Want to learn more about our email solutions?
Be sure to register here for our free live webinar, “Email Solutions Demystified: Choosing the Best Email Solution for You” on Monday, November 12th at 2:00 pm EST