Employee Gift Ideas Under $50
Companies of all sizes give gifts to their employees around the holidays to show their appreciation. However, budget can sometimes be a challenge. Here are some great employee gift ideas for $50 and under to show your team your appreciation.
1. Sports Camera- We may not all have the budget to give our employees Go Pro’s, but fortunately there are other quality and comparable alternatives out there, like the Sports HD DV video camera. This compact, multi-purpose camera offers a small and sleek waterproof design and a 170 degree HD wide angle lens with 70 minutes of battery life. Perfect for the outdoor adventures and capturing moments with family and friends.
2. Blankets- Who doesn’t love a cozy Sherpa blanket for the cold winter months or a nice beach or picnic blanket for enjoying the outdoors? Blankets are always a good choice for a gift and can easily be personalized with your company colors and logo.
3. Portable Speakers- There are a wide range of portable speakers to choose from in almost every price range and these make great gifts. AmazonBasics Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a nice option around $50 that provides the ability to make calls and listen to music.
4. Headphones- Everyone needs comfortable head phones whether for work, travel, running or leisure. Headphones pricing can vary, but there are some really nice options available under $50.
5. Insulated travel mug- Travel mugs may sound like a boring gift, but extremely practical and widely used. The best insulated travel mugs range from $20-$50 and can make a really nice gift for busy professionals and families on-the-go.
6. Apparel- You can never go wrong with apparel as a gift. Clothing options like company embroidered fleeces, hoodies, jackets and hats are always a good route and great for brand awareness when you personalize them with your company logo.
7. Pop-up chair- Anyone who tailgates, picnics, camps or goes to outdoor event and concerts will appreciate this gift. And, they are also great to brand with your company logo.
8. Umbrella- Umbrella’s are one of those items that everyone needs, but no one thinks about or wants to buy. They may not be the most exciting gift, but are certainly useful and have come a long way over the years with high tech features like built-in flash lights.
9. Tablet- iPads for the whole company may be a little out of your budget, but there are some tablet options that still make a nice gift and don’t break the bank. The Amazon Fire Display is an affordable option and retails for $50. These are great for web browsing, email, reading, watching videos, and listening to music.
10. Treat your team to a fun field trip- Experiences are always great gifts and can also build camaraderie amongst your team. Setting aside the budget you would for gifts for a fun activity or lunch is a nice gesture. Everyone loves a day out of the office and time to bond with their team.