New Business Intelligence Tool Available for OfficeSuite Customers
We have further expanded the technology of our Call History feature to include more comprehensive reporting functionalities that will enhance our customer’s visibility into their organization’s calls.
This new tool provides managers with important, actionable intelligence about their business which will aid in driving employee productivity, improving staffing efficiency, boosting customer satisfaction and providing important visibility into their marketing and sales efforts.
The user-friendly design and flexibility enables our customers to quickly sort and filter data, build new reports and save those needed to manage day-to-day operations.
We have also included several pre-built reports:
• All calls: includes all inbound, outbound and internal calls
• Longest calls: longest call in duration measured in seconds
• Most frequent calls: details inbound calls to a specific number over a 7-day period
• Most frequently called numbers: highlights call count to outbound calls over a 7-day period
• Calls by extension: total number of calls made by a specific extension, outbound, inbound and internal
• Calls by telephone number: number of calls made by a specific number over a 7-day period
Looking for more information on this new feature? Join us for a free online webinar on March 1st at 1:00 PM EST where we will answer any questions and provide an overview of the new page and features.
See the instructions below to join the free webinar:
To Join from dial-in phone line:
Dial: +1 (646) 741-5292 or +1 (646) 741-5293
Meeting ID: 111 851 0662
Participant ID: Shown after joining the meeting
When dialing in by phone:
Enter your 2 digit participant ID with your phone when prompted, to automatically disconnect computer audio and so you don't count as two participants.
If you don't use the participant ID, click the red button labeled "leave audio conference" to disconnect computer audio.