We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. To assure you of Broadview Networks' commitment to protecting your privacy, the following statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
What information does Broadview Networks collect?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" or IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any web page within the Broadview network, our web servers automatically record that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address do not contain personal information about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use these statistics to monitor our site's performance and examine traffic patterns to make the site easier for you to navigate. Our web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of visitors to our site.
In addition, Broadview Networks may collect information, which is submitted to our website, for example via a form that requests data such as a visitor's name, address, telephone number, or other information. (We refer to any information collected by our website as "Visitor Information.") Whenever we request any visitor information (for example, for subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, contest entry, announcement lists or information about events) we will indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. By submitting information to our website, the Visitor acknowledges and consents to Broadview Networks' collection, storage, and processing of Visitor Information and the dissemination of such data. Visitors acknowledge that any information collected by our website is the sole property of Broadview Networks.
This website uses the following cookies for reporting and marketing purposes:
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spend on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid budget.
- DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
How does Broadview Networks use the information it collects?
Broadview Networks does not tolerate spam and does not sell your Visitor Information to any other third party, although Broadview Networks may disclose aggregate data, which does not contain any individually identifiable Visitor Information (such as traffic details) with third parties. Broadview Networks may also disclose Visitor Information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Broadview Networks
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Broadview's network, or visitors to the network
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
In addition, Broadview Networks will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new Broadview products and services. You may request not to be contacted by Broadview Networks in connection with any updates, promotions, or newsletters. Such "opt-out" requests should be sent to the address indicated on any such material or by replying to such material or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadview Networks' Children's Privacy Protection
The Broadview Networks site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and Broadview Networks abides by the United States' Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requirements and other applicable laws and does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13. Where appropriate, Broadview Networks will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our websites or advertisements without consent of a parent or guardian. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from our records.
What else should I know about my privacy when I am online at Broadview Networks?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, third parties may make use of that information and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Who do I contact At Broadview Networks?
Please note that your use of the Broadview Networks website is governed by our Legal Terms.
Your Consent To These Terms